Best Niche Perfume Clones
“Smelling good will get you anywhere”, they say. If I got a dollar for every time I hear this, I’m sure I would have opened a perfume factory by now. My mantra is – smelling good is good for business – whether it’s an N100,000 perfume or an N5,000 clone the idea is to smell good within your budget. I do not break the bank to achieve my scent, you shouldn’t. Here are some of the best niche perfume clones I have tried
- Lattafa Ana Abiyedh: Lattafa’s Ana Abiyedh is the perfect clone for Xerjoff Erba Pura. It is so good that sometimes I often wonder who copied whom in the fragrance. The scent profile is for both men and women, its top notes are White Musk and Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha; middle notes are Vanilla, Saffron, and Cardamom; base notes are Tonka Bean and Guaiac Wood. If you’ve ever worn Xerjoff’s Erba Pura, and you love the scent you would undoubtedly fall in love with this soothing and long-lasting scent created by Lattafa.
- Alhambra Hercules: Perfumes have a way of reassuring one’s confidence. I usually choose my fragrance according to my mood. I remember the day I bought Hercules by Alhambra. I had a presentation and I needed something that depicted boldness. Maybe for some good luck, I cannot exactly remember now, but the store attendant pointed me to this woody scent that is soft and subtle combining tobacco and vanilla sides with a warm, spicy and balsamic nature and a hint of cinnamon. This luxury in a bottle leaves behind delicate silage that is both warm and bold. A perfect clone for Parfum de Marly Herod. I cannot count how many bottles I have bought after my first attempt.
- FA Paris Lazurde Rouge: People say smelling as good as Baccarat Rouge 540 should be a crime. I agree. Baccarat Rouge 540 caresses the skin like an amber and woody floral whisper. The FA Paris Lazurde Rouge is the Arabic version of the Baccarat. The longevity of Lazurde Rouge is what makes you come back for more. It is so similar to Baccarat Rouge, displaying its breezy jasmine facets, radiant saffron which boosts the ambergris mineral notes, and the woody tones of freshly-cut cedar. It is a perfectly balanced, fresh, alluring, sweet, charming, extraordinary, and very elegant perfume with an irresistible long-lasting scent. Do you want eyes swooning when you pass? Get this amazing attention grabber that is well suited for all occasions.
- Alhambra Terra: The story behind the origination of the Orto Parisi Terroni inspires me. This is part of the reason I went in search of its clone – The Alhambra Terra- which is even more dreamy. The scent is inspired by the molten lava that bubbles beneath the earth’s surface and has shaped the once-volcanic terrain of southern Italy; usually representing an icon for those who are passionate about their roots. The fragrance combines smoothly, a ferocious dose of spice, earth, and deep, musky woods with the heart note of raspberry which brings the whole explosion one feels when they wear this scent.
- Barakkat Aqua Crystal: This scent is inspired by MFK’s Aqua Universalis. Are you looking for a unique scent that will leave you in an aura of absolute serenity? You wouldn’t go wrong with Barakkat Aqua Crystal. The scent, energizing freshness brings forte a light and musky burst of heaven. I always make sure I carry it along in my purse. The fragrance is built with notes of Italian bergamot and Bulgarian rose that’s surrounded by floral and white musk accords. If you love mint as much as I do, then the combination of the cool mint and Mexican lime in this fragrance will wow you just like it did me.
- Fragrance World Rouge 5: With its Oriental and floral notes; Fragrance world rouge 5 is my go-to when I am dashing off the door and can’t make up my mind on the scent to wear. It is inspired by Rosendo Mateu 5, an addictive scent that is not too floral nor too musky. It is the perfect blend of spicy carnation and lily of the valley combined with amber, vanilla, and musk in a fresh oriental style. Its dreamy scent is silky, welcoming and makes it the right choice for any fragrance lover.
- Ameer Al Oud Intense Oud: Most women prefer intense masculine scent. Ameer Al oud intense oud does not disappoint with its smoky and woody notes and not so much of the vanilla, it is what to expect if you were looking for a clone of Maison Margiela’s “By the fireplace”. This clone is simply a wonderful oriental perfume, full of warmth and depth with a resinous touch. The perfume is very suitable for any occasion but certainly comes into its own best in the evening. This perfume will delight lovers of oriental woody scents.
- Alhambra Delilah: This Alhambra Delilah is simply a must-have. Do not take my word for it until you have tried it. The floral scent on my clothes lasted for days. The sweet lychee fruit, balanced with sour rhubarb and crispy bergamot, lends an easy opening. At the heart of the fragrance is the main character – a Turkish rose wrapped in peony and petals gently sweetened with fluffy vanilla which makes me fall in love with this scent each time I wear it. It is an alternative to Parfums De Marly Delina.
These are the best niche perfume clones I use, Niche fragrances are unique in-house perfumes that in most cases have limited availability.