7 Best Budget Oud Perfumes
When you think of buying perfume on a budget, you should be thinking of Perfume for Less Ng. Perfumes for Less Ng is a perfume retail shop with the mission to showcase the finest of perfumes at the best price in Nigeria. Oud perfumes can never go out of fashion and even though Oud is quite expensive, one can find an affordable Oud perfume at Perfume for Less Ng.
Looking for Oud perfumes within a budget? Here are seven best budget Oud perfumes.
- Oud for glory: Lattafa Oud for Glory cost N13,000. It is a mysterious, elegant and slightly masculine fragrance. Oud for Glory is alluring and bold, yet unique and sensual. Its aromatic start with lavender almost becomes spicy because of saffron, it has this semi leathery & burnt sugar saffron paired with powerful, rich & woody Oud accord in the middle with finally the earthiness of patchouli beside the musk in base. The longevity is amazing on skin. Simply an easy, quality Oud fragrance that amazes. It’s woody, smoky, slightly spicy, slightly sweet and relatively easy to wear despite its heavy notes. Everyone needs a box of Oud for Glory on the go.
- Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud: Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud is the fragrance that opens with energizing leather fragrance and aromatic notes. The woody top note is formed by Oudh and woody notes. Vanilla and sugar notes are added in the heart note and give the perfume a lovely sweetness. Oudh, sandalwood and herbs conclude the perfume in the base.This Intense Oud has a wonderful oriental fragrance, full of warmth and depth with a smoky, resinous touch. The perfume is very suitable for any occasion but certainly comes into its own best in the evening. This Oud fragrance will delight lovers of oriental woody scents and it goes for as low as N6,500 which is one of the best prices in Nigeria.
- Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 hours: Ard Al Zaafaran Oud 24 hours is an oriental perfume with dark fruity notes and a warm base of amber, sandalwood and Oudh. The perfume comes in a 50ml and 100ml bottle, and the 50ml can be purchased for N3,000 in Nigeria. Contrary to its name, Oud is not the dominant component in this perfume. Oud only plays a role in the base and is not predominant here either, the fragrance commences with a top note of bergamot, tangerine and dark chocolate. There are floral and fruity fragrances in the middle note such as ylang-ylang, jasmine, gardenia and fruits rounded off by spices. This fragrance is the perfect dupe for Tom Ford’s Black Orchid and has people rating its longevity as “Eternal”. If you want to smell like warm sweet floral chocolate, then this fragrance is for you. You can thank us later especially when the compliments flood in.
- Killer Oud: Killer Oud has a fantastic smell. It lasts all day long and is very similar to Amouage Interlude Man. The fragrance opens with top notes of Oregano, Pepper, Bergamot and sensitizes with heart notes of Incense, Amber, Labdanum and base notes of Leather, Sandalwood, and Cedar. This perfume includes both the classic as well as new fragrances that give life to a world of timeless sensations, which can immediately be traced back to the iconic image that is now recognized worldwide. It is an excitingly sharp and ravishing fragrance created especially for men.
- Ministry of Oud- Oud Satin: Perfume for Less Ng has the best price in Nigeria for this Oud fragrance. Ministry of Oud- Oud Satin begins solid and then makes a delicate, dim air around the wearer. The scent is unisex, flawlessly mixed, has moderate to solid projection and an amazing life span. It is an everyday-wear kind of fragrance with its rich resinous fine aroma, delicate rose and oud. The vanilla and rose notes shudder all through the spotlight however the emphasis is consistently on the oud. If you are a beginner with Oud scents, this should certainly be the first that you try as it is very comfortable to wear and quite pleasing to have on one’s skin.
- Brown Orchid Oud Edition: Brown Orchid Oud Edition is a luxurious and sensual fragrance that is evocative of iconic fragrances of the past; modern and timeless. Top notes are French jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, black currant, and effervescent citrus. This unisex perfume combines a unique blend of ingredients to give off notes that leave a trail of freshness behind you. It is simply perfect for a beginner or if you find yourself confused about which Oud to try out in a perfume shop, you can never go wrong with Brown Orchid-Oud Edition; in fact, we are so confident you will love it that we are saying pick two bottles. It has an amazing feel and an attractive scent that will leave you confident all day.
- Lattafa Opulent Oud: Lattafa Opulent Oud has a sweet-oriental scent. This Oud fragrance was launched in 2018. Top notes are floral notes, saffron and citruses; middle notes are agarwood (oud), caramel and amber; base notes are vanilla, woodsy notes, resins, musk and patchouli. It is very spicy with oud and sweet tones in the background. In the beginning, you can feel some fruity and juicy notes, and after a while they become sweet and smoky. With the beautiful amber in it, it lasts longer on the skin. Musk is the dominant note marking its appearance from the first whiff till the end of the dry down.
The top is eased up by saffron and floral notes which is light and easy. It’s really through the bottom notes that the perfume reveals itself. We get a heavy load of wood, wood resins, amber as well an animalic woody musk.
The perfume’s dry down makes it a perfect choice for purchase and wear on a budget. We hope that you enjoy any of these you choose to wear.